How to set your timer to 20 seconds in Google Slides
- Open your presentation, click FILE.
- Select "Publish to the Web".
- Under Auto-Advance Slides, select 30 seconds (you will be able to change it in the next steps.)
- Click PUBLISH.
- Once you have "published," a link will appear. Copy that link.
- Paste the link somewhere (I would create a post in your bog and paste the link there so that you have it easily accessible!!)
- When you paste the link, you will see the number "30000" at he end of the url. CHANGE THAT NUMBER to "20000"
- Now, anytime you click on that link, your slides will be set to autoadvance.
- NOTE: YOU MUST OPEN YOUR PRESENTATION FROM THAT LINK IN ORDER TO USE THE AUTOADVANCE FEATURE.
Sample Pecha Kucha from Ilana Tirocchi
Rubric for the Presentation
Presentation Schedule for Wednesday